For nearly 10 years, the medical professionals at Vcare Health Services have taken an integrative medical approach to treating and alleviating both acute and chronic pain. Our team brings together a variety of approaches including physical therapy, chiropractic care, medical weight loss, new innovative medical technologies, and conventional medicine to help our patients improve their quality of life to the greatest degree possible.
- First, a physician will assess the severity of your problem.
- Then, the doctor will determine whether further diagnostic tests are required. Such additional tests may include nerve conduction tests, radiographs or other diagnostic tools. Most of these tests will be covered under your insurance.
- As soon as we have a complete picture of your unique situation, our team will review the results together to develop a personalized treatment plan that will most effectively relieve your pain.
- Finally, we will review with you the results of your diagnostic evaluation and the recommended plan for helping you live pain free.
By combining a team of medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, and chiropractors we not only help our patients get out of pain faster, but they stay out of pain for the long term.
If you suffer with pain, give us a call today for quick relief
Some of the many medical conditions we treat include:
- Pain in the joints
- Chronic and radiating pain
- Low back pain and mid back pain
- Osteoarthritis of the spine
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated discs
- Disc bulges
- Neck pain
- Tension headaches or migraines
- Shoulder pain, arm pain or carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hand and Arm Tingling
- Tennis elbow
- Hip pain
- Leg pain or ankle pain
- Knee pain and knee arthritis
- HCG Diet & Cleanse Protocol
- Sports injuries
- Weight loss & Nutrition
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Inflammatory Conditions
- Insomnia & Sleep Conditions
- Auto accident injuries
- And more!
Our doctors specialize in the treatment of Auto-accidents and work related injuries as well. So if you’re experiencing any of these pain or symptoms, please give us a call today and come in for a free initial consultation to learn how we can help you take back control of your life and begin living pain free again!
You can contact us via our Locations here on the website or call us today at one of the phone numbers at the top of this page.
Don’t you owe it to yourself to at least find out if you could be living pain free like the thousands of other patients we have treated? Call us right now!
For your FREE CONSULTATION, call us today! We look forward to helping you live a life without pain.